The Center for Women, Politics & Policy annually assembles sexual assault survivor kits that are distributed in local hospital emergency rooms. Below are a list of the items we collect from the community to include in the kits. Learn more about our Day of Service.
Items needed for sexual assault survivor kits:
* Sweatpants: size S-XXL
* Sweatshirts: size S-XXL (a shirt for under the sweatshirts is optional)
* Pair of underwear sizes S-XXL (sports bra - optional)
* Flip Flops sizes 6 - 10 (especially sizes 7, 8, and 9)
* Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss (300 kits -- many dentist offices are willing to donate these)
* Travel size shampoo, conditioner, body wash, comb (body lotion -- optional)
Donations can be brought to the following dropoff site:
Center for Women, Politics & Policy
PSU Urban Center 530G (650 SW Mill)
Want to be a dropoff site?
Email or call Nova Newcomer (email@example.com 503-725-2895) to signup for a collection bin.
We also accept $25 donations to complete an entire kit and bulk order.